This is IUPUI University Library's instance of the Open Journal System. Click on a Journal title for more information.
Open Journal System (OJS) is just one of the many ways in which IUPUI University Library can assist IUPUI faculty, staff, students, and affiliated groups in providing worldwide digital access to their scholarly output. A robust journal management and publishing system, OJS assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process. It facilitates efforts to improve both the scholarly and public quality of refereed research by increasing works' accessibility and lessening the time between research/writing and final publication. OJS is viable both for print journals looking for an online option/conversion or aspiring digital journals.
- OJS is installed locally and locally controlled.
- Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
- Online submission and management of all content.
- Subscription module with delayed open access options.
- Comprehensive indexing of content part of global system.
- Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors' choice.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
- Complete context-sensitive online Help support.
- Customizable look allowing for branding of your journal.
Successful examples of OJS journals:
- First Monday
- Advances in Social Work
- Informal Logic
- Velox: Critical Approaches to Contemporary Film
More about the Open Source software OJS: http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs-journals
For more information regarding OJS or other options for digitizing scholarly content please contact:
IUPUI University Library
- » Indiana International & Comparative Law Review
- » INTESOL Journal
- » Proceedings of the Indianapolis Common Council and City-County Council
- » Proceedings of the Indiana Academy of Science
- » Journal of Civic Literacy
- » Indiana Health Law Review
- » PublicINReview
- » Advances in Social Work
- » Indiana Law Review Archive
- » Journal of Teaching Writing
- » Indiana Libraries
- » Umbrella