Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it awaiting consideration at another journal. (If you feel that an exception is in order, please include an explanation with your submission.)
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Length is 1,000-4,000 words.
Submission includes a maximum 300-word abstract.
- Submission adheres to the American Psychological Association (APA) style guide, including references and footnote citations.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.