Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ProposalIf you aren't sure about the appropriateness of a particular article topic or idea you may submit a brief proposal for consideration prior to writing the article.
Letters to the Editor
Copyright to works published in Indiana Libraries is retained by the author(s). Articles published in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.