Submit your research to MLA Hypothesis Open Access Journal!
It's never too late to make a submission for upcoming issues of the Hypothesis Research Journal for Health Information Professionals, produced by the Medical Library Association’s Research Caucus. You may review articles from a recent issue or from the Archive for inspiration. If you know a LIS student who has an interesting project we would welcome a submission from them.
Papers can be:
- Library specific Research. (e.g., Case Reports, Systematic Reviews, Surveys, Case Study, etc.)
- A practical Methods Moment about research methods, what they are and what they mean for librarians.
- A reflective Voices of Experience about your research experience, positive and negative outcomes.
- The Failure column is a great way to share your research frustrations. Enough said!
- Our NEW commentaries sections about relevant issues that will influence the information field.
Submissions are accepted year-round. To have your submission considered for a specific issue or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest information or to share your thoughts on library research.
Many Thanks, Stay Safe, and Stay Warm!
The Hypothesis Team