Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Indiana Medical Student Program for Research and Scholarship Oral Presentations
The following works represent the student finalists who were selected to give oral presentations to a panel of judges at the 2017 IMPRS summer internship program—a collaboration of Indiana University School of Medicine and Indiana CTSI.
Indiana University School of Medicine Student Research Symposium
The following works were accepted for presentation at the Indiana University Student Research Symposium, which serves to highlight student research from all levels of experience in order to ignite interest and support for scientific inquiry in the Indiana University School of Medicine community.
Copyright to works published in Insight is retained by the author(s).