Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Any copies made from materials held by IUPUI University Library's Collections, including those materials which reside in the Umbrella journal, may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code), which governs reproduction, distribution, public display, and certain other uses of protected works. Uses may be allowed with permission from the rights holder, or if the use is fair use or within another exception, or if the copyright on the work has expired. The user of this material is responsible for compliance with the law.